Dr Gunjan Dhari (Director)is compassionate, disciplined, family physician having a clinical experience of 25 years in hospital & clinical settings. She has been providing comprehensive medical services for individuals and family members through all stages of life regardless of age and sex which include, physical, mental, emotional health.
• She treats all diseases first and lets patient know when to see a specialist. Thus, acting as a coordinator between patients and specialist to provide cost effective health care. Her close contact with the society strengthens the doctor patient relationship.
• She participates wholly in promotion of health, welfare and safety of her patients and provides routine health screening and counselling on life style changes this helps preventing health issues before they develop.
• She conducts physical examination to provide information needed for admission to schools or consultations for jobs.
• She helps with weight control, nutritional counselling, infertility & testing and counselling on family planning, suggesting patients about diet, hygiene and other methods of prevention of disease to promote good family health.
• She is an honest medical professional, humane, empathetic, courteous and a good patient educator and listener.
• She has worked at various prestigious institutions like Narender Mohan Hospital, S N Hospital Hardwar, Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences Jolly Grant Dehradun etc. Presently she is the Director of Gunjan Hospital.