Hair transplant is a delicate surgical procedure to regain the lost looks by regrowing hair at that places where hair loss has occurred. Hair Transplantation can also be used for restoring eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair and many more . Noida is one of the business hubs of India and attracting thousands of professionals every year. It is obvious that with a fast-paced career, stress is also one of the main parts and can be the only reason for your hair fall.
Lose in hair can destroy a person's confidence and personal appearance. In the Gunjan Hospital, there is the number of remedies and prescriptions available over the internet to treat hair loss but the question is do they always work? The answer is "no" they don't always work. However, It depends upon many reasons that why you are having hair fall and if the reason is your "genetics" then, unfortunately, remedies can slow down your process but the baldness will happen.
Before the Hair transplant surgery, the doctors conduct several test to ensure that the patient is fit for the such surgery. Some of the test are conducted will be blood tests, allergy tests and other liver function tests. The best surgeon will also examine the hair area of the donor. Nowever, he would also advice the patient to follow certain pre-operative instructions to avoid any complication in the surgery.
Before beginning the Hair transplant surgery, the surgeon are cleans the scalp thoroughly. After the cleaning of surgery, then surgeon will use a local anaesthesia to numb the scalp. then after which, some section of scalp that is covered with hair will be removed using a scalpel. Then aftter, the area will be stitched properly.
Using a magnifying best lens and a latest sharp surgical knife, then surgeon will separate the removed scalp into tiny sections which will later be placed into the bald area of the scalp. After the hair transplant, the surgeon will cover the area with bandages for healing. The whole surgery may be take up to min four or more hours.
Usually, Hair transplant surgery takes around 10 days to remove the stitches. if any person may have to go through the hair transplant surgery again depending on their hair loss. then the patient will need to take regular medication to alleviate issues like pain, swelling and sore scalp. The medicines are also help in reducing the risk of infection and other disease after the surgery. Further, medicine are also be prescribed to improve the hair growth and stop future hair loss.
Normally, most of the people who go through the surgery return to their work several days after the session. Another thing that are may trouble with the patient is the fall of the transplanted hair. This is referred to as ‘shock loss’. However, it is a natural phenomenon as it makes way for the new hair growth. A noticeable and satisfactory hair growth is normally achieved after nine months of the surgery.
• First side effect is thinning, which is a standard post-operative condition; but the
• Second side effect is Thickness apparently comes back after a few months!
• Third side effect is Pain, which is very little and certainly will not require any pain relievers!
• Forth side effect is Itching, it is usual to occur in areas affected by hair transplant surgery!
• Fifth side effect is Numbness, this is only temporary!
Whereas there are side-effects are very rare, but the benefits are enormous including getting back the lost confidence.
• First, The recipient area must be shielded from the sun.
• Second, Start shampooing as stated by your doctor because Shampooing is necessary to prevent scabs from forming around the hair shaft.
• Third,After two to three months new hair will begin to grow from the moved follicles.
• Forth,Don't carry heavy loads as it may stress the recipient area.
So get in touch with us for any query on hair. We will guide you with the best possible solutions at the best prices. We will put your questions forward to the esteemed and popular doctors who have been serving the society for years.
Gunjan Hospital has set such high standards that it stands among the number one Hair Transplant Hospital in Noida. You can get the best Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) at an affordable price in Noida. But still, before switching to hair transplantation, it is vital that you consider and think about your budget.
With medicinal improvements, various types of hair transplant techniques have come into play like FUE hair transplant and FUT hair transplant, etc. So the price of each procedure is different. Furthermore, the popularity and experience of your selected surgeon will also play a significant role in deciding the cost of surgery. The top and best hair transplant doctors may offer you the package at a high price; but you should not judge them by their fees, as they will surely provide you the outstanding results.
• Minimally Invasive Procedures - The utilization of advanced, world-class tools and techniques cause very little damage to hair follicles with no stitching and minimal scarring.
• Best Surgeons & Team - The well-renowned surgeons and the team of Gunjan Hospital have a high level of expertise and they make use of the best methods to deliver the best possible outcomes.
• Reliable & Successful Results - We use the latest equipment that provides rich hair density. Also, the quality of our treatment is outstanding due to the refined instruments that we use.
• Hygienic Environment - The operating environment at Gunjan Hospital is completely hygienic and equipped with high-end facilities that make the hair transplant candidates feel comfortable